The final project newsletter is now available, with a summary of progress made in the last year:
- First isolators supporting LG modes and capillary fibres
- AO modulators and segmented waveplates
- Polymer processing using hybrid 2 µm laser
- Glass cutting using ps-lasers with higher speed & quality
- Stainless steel cutting using tailored polarisation beams
- High quality sapphire cutting
- The HALO IT-tool for optimisation of laser cutting
- Summary of advances in metal cutting through HALO
The HALO project finished 30-Apr-2016.
Link to file:
HALO is supported by the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7)
HALO Consortium SiteConsortium members can access the private area of this site by clicking here. If you do not have an account for this site, please contact Dr Bruce Napier at email@example.com.